Sunday, March 11, 2012

A recipe redux...


It's feeling a little more spring-like here, and the smell of grilling meat fills the air (at least in my neighborhood) at suppertime. So, not to be left out, my husband grilled some chicken breasts marinated in a lemon & 3 peppercorn marinade (another dented-can store find)  while I found a yummy way to use some leftover Artichoke Pesto (see 3/4/12 post for recipe). I made a version of my Penne With Zucchini And Pesto (see 9/1/11 post) with what I already had on hand.

I used medium shell pasta, zucchini cut in "sticks", half a can of Cannellini beans, 2-3 heaping tablespoons of the artichoke pesto, Parmesan cheese, some dried basil and freshly ground black pepper - oh my! Oh, and the chicken wasn't half bad either...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment