Wednesday, February 29, 2012

More healthy eating!



After a weekend of let's say, "less than healthy" meals, I am motivated once again to try to put good things in my body.  Yesterday, for lunch, my daughter and I had "California Turk'y" burgers (actually soy and wheat) with fresh avocado and tortilla chips with a Mexican-style layered dip - ole!

*While I found the "turk'y" burgers tasty, they are nothing compared to the black bean burgers I usually buy! I think the brand name is Morning Star...


Not ALL preschoolers are picky eaters!


I've also been busy prepping for Regan's Dr. Seuss-themed play date this week; his birthday is Friday, March 2nd! Check out the green eggs and ham I made from felt...I truly have some kind of crafting addiction...now I just need to come up  with a fun snack recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment