Tuesday, November 29, 2011


We have a snow advisory today, with a predicted accumulation of anywhere from 2 to 8 inches! I quickly decided that my daughter and I are staying put. The following is a peek into our day. Fortified with homemade vegetable soup, courtesy of my stepfather, we have been quite busy and very productive!


Christmas card production is in full-swing, despite the annoyingly destructive"help" of my 2 1/2 year old daughter! Some projects just need to wait until her nap! I ordered my custom cards from Jelli + Ink, a Canadian vendor on www.etsy.com . Today, I'm lining envelopes with festive paper and adding glitter to the cards - fun!



Regan has kept busy with puzzles, coloring and watching DVDs on the living room couch; seriously, what a rough life she has!


And, of course, I always have new projects in the planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment