Friday, September 27, 2013

Girls Night and Candy Bars
 

Behold the fabulous Snickers Salad! I made it for my girlfriends this week, and they LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it! I can't believe I haven't shared this recipe before; I think I've taken it to a dozen different carry-in dinners or picnics. It's such a yummy seasonal concoction too, with apples and CANDY BARS! I'm sure I found this recipe on Pinterest (where else?) but don't know the source, so it's not really MY recipe, but whatever......enjoy!
  


Snickers Salad

1 8-ounce container cool whip, thawed
1 3.3-ounce package white chocolate instant pudding
4-6 Granny Smith apples, diced (I used Jonathon apples from last week's orchard trip)
3 standard-sized Snickers bars, diced (I used 10 "snack sized" Snickers)

Spoon Cool Whip into a large bowl and sprinkle packet of pudding over top, using a whisk to combine.  Stir in apples and chopped Snickers.  Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 8 hours.  SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!
 


My 4-year-old "helper" loved chopping up candy bars for the "salad"! She also set the table and made cute place cards for my "mommy party"!

No comments:

Post a Comment