Thursday, September 26, 2013

Today's Brilliant Idea: Two-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins!
 

I was in the mood to bake this morning, and so, of course, I perused Pinterest! If you've EVER ventured onto Pinterest, surely you have encountered THIS recipe, or a similar cake version:


I've been curious since I saw the recipe months ago, so, I gave it a whirl! The batter is a bit thick, and the centers were a little moister than I would want, but hey, the recipe really  does work! I added a few handfuls of milk chocolate chips and glazed them with a simple powdered sugar and milk mixture - yum!

 
An added bonus was how wonderful my house smelled all morning! Next time, I think I'm going to try the "cake" version of this recipe; with an apple cider glaze! Double yum!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment