Thursday, June 13, 2013

 
Today's Brilliant Idea: Egg in Toast!
 

I cannot believe I have never made this SUPER SIMPLE twist on fried eggs and toast before; I'd heard of it, in theory, but never tried it out. Best breakfast idea ever....and most importantly; Regan loved it! I made my version a little cuter with a heart-shaped cookie cutter, because breakfast should be fun!


Here's what I did: cut a shape out of the center of a slice of bread and set aside.  Melt some butter or margarine in a frying pan. Place slice of bread in pan. Break egg INTO opening in the center. Season with salt and pepper. Flip and fry other side to your liking. Remove from pan and toss in cute cutout piece of bread. Fry till golden. Serve! See, sooooooo easy! And, just as important; CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment