Friday, May 10, 2013

Easy Peasy Appetizer
 

Well hello! It's been a while since I've posted anything new; I've been sooooo busy, and I'm not even sure why! Life is like that. Anywhoo...I have lots of recipes and ideas to share, so here's the first installment: the most awesome, crazy-easy and delicious appetizer I've ever made (thanks once again, Pinterest!). It was inhaled with gusto in about the same amount of time it took to prepare it! My girlfriends gave it rave reviews as they ate every last bit!



5 Layer Greek Dip (special thanks to The Lovely Cupboard)

hummus (homemade or store bought)
red bell pepper
kalamata olives
cucumber
feta cheese
dill (fresh or dried)

Finely chop bell pepper, olives, cucumber and dill (if using fresh).  Spread hummus about 1-2 inches thick in the bottom of a wide serving dish.  Sprinkle the vegetables evenly over the hummus.  Crumble feta cheese on top.  Sprinkle bits of dill over the top.


Serve with warm pita slices. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment