Wednesday, May 16, 2012


My First Guest Blogger!


Today, my daughter Regan (http://littleredregan.blogspot.com) is my very first guest blogger...does that mean I'm "big time" now? Ha. She is going to share one of her father's favorite recipes: trail mix!


Hi everybody! Today I am going to show you how to make some yummy trail mix.  You need a big bowl, a spoon, a one-cup measuring cup and a big resealable bag. Mix two cups cocktail peanuts (not the ones with the skins; Mommy hates those...) two cups raisins and two cups M&Ms in a big bowl. Feel free to eat some of the M&Ms when your Mommy's not looking!


Use your measuring cup to very carefully scoop the trail mix into a resealable bag. Try not to eat it all before your Daddy comes home from work, since it might be his favorite treat, like my Daddy's! This was the first time I made a recipe ALL BY MYSELF! I hope you make some trail mix too, it's REALLY, REALLY good!

No comments:

Post a Comment